If getting into NCT seems too daunting to you, this thread is for you (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I very very often say they like NCT's music, but are too spooked by the amount of members to properly look into it.
So here I am to tell you why the 23 members really isn't as tough as you imagine it to be!

For one.... you don't HAVE to stan all the units! Nevermind tackling them all at once!
You can always just pick one unit to focus on and go from there, that way you cut it down from 23 to below 10!

If you follow the activities of one unit and its members, you will slowly but surely get to know the other units and members as well bcs the promotions might overlap, they might release content together or like we have it right now, we might have an NCT 2020 situation on our hands.

Another way to make looking at NCT less terrifying, is to not look at all 23 as you would look at your usual kpop group who all perform together on stage. Think of NCT as the company that has 3 groups under it! Those 3 groups just interact a lot and collab! NCT is more of an identifier on the group.

127 of NCT
Dream of NCT
WayV of NCT

And then NCT U is what they label the collaborations between these groups!

this is a lot more easier to think of, than just.... NCT that has 23 members. There is very little content out there with all 23 members together, bcs well.... that's just too much lmao!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i'm already in nct but it's still daunting



or just stan one member for years and slowly pick apart everyone else so that you know 22 names, and a whole Wikipedia page of information about the 23rd member

E: into nct i am not part of nct
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i'm already in nct but it's still daunting



or just stan one member for years and slowly pick apart everyone else so that you know 22 names, and a whole Wikipedia page of information about the 23rd member

E: into nct i am not part of nct
tbh the only members I struggled with were Doyoung, Taeil and Jaehyun I could not tell those 3 apart for the LONGEST of time!
Until one day I just got enough of it, sat down and watched the Without You MV until I was able to!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
tbh the only members I struggled with were Doyoung, Taeil and Jaehyun I could not tell those 3 apart for the LONGEST of time!
Until one day I just got enough of it, sat down and watched the Without You MV until I was able to!
hahahaha and how many times did you watch the music video?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
hahahaha and how many times did you watch the music video?
can't remember, a LOT!
What I also started doing was like.... LOOKING for differences in their faces and trying to see what features their faces had that the others didn't!

And well it worked out!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
can't remember, a LOT!
What I also started doing was like.... LOOKING for differences in their faces and trying to see what features their faces had that the others didn't!

And well it worked out!
nct appreciates the dedication :sanapray:

okay now give me a 3 page dissertation on the facial differences of doyoung, taeil, and jaehyun.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
nct appreciates the dedication :sanapray:

okay now give me a 3 page dissertation on the facial differences of doyoung, taeil, and jaehyun.
I can't remember what I came up with thooo it was YEARS AGO!
I haven't had to pay attention to those differences in years TT

These days I can't even remember what made me think they looked similar!
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I can't remember what I came up with thooo it was YEARS AGO!
I haven't had to pay attention to those differences in years TT

These days I can't even remember what made me think they looked similar!
I was gonna say... Taeil, Jaehyun & Doyoung don't look alike at all! LOL
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
.... I haven't actually watched most of the NCT life series all the way through
i only saw winwin teaching an exercise and i think the chittaphurr thing if that was a part of it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i only saw winwin teaching an exercise and i think the chittaphurr thing if that was a part of it
Yeah, like I love EXO, but I barely made it through EXO's ladder!
I don't know what it is about those reality series that just doesn't click with me!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, like I love EXO, but I barely made it through EXO's ladder!
I don't know what it is about those reality series that just doesn't click with me!
I didn't even watch EXO's Ladder :worry: i don't think i even knew they had a show
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I didn't even watch EXO's Ladder :worry: i don't think i even knew they had a show
It was quite good tbh and it had an interesting concept!

You know the ladder game idols smtms do to pick shiz? Well even if you don't, they decided to use that game to make decisions on the show.

From where they will be going, to who will get the best food, who will get NO food at a meal etc etc
it was fun to see how at the beginning they were all determined to not eat if the ladder gives them no food..... And then when it came down to them not being able to actually eat, they were all tying to get 2nd and 3rd chances lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It was quite good tbh and it had an interesting concept!

You know the ladder game idols smtms do to pick shiz? Well even if you don't, they decided to use that game to make decisions on the show.

From where they will be going, to who will get the best food, who will get NO food at a meal etc etc
it was fun to see how at the beginning they were all determined to not eat if the ladder gives them no food..... And then when it came down to them not being able to actually eat, they were all tying to get 2nd and 3rd chances lmao
ohhh wait i think i saw a clip where sehun didn't get any food and then he pouted and babied it out of the other members or smth??? lmaooo i should watch it then
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ohhh wait i think i saw a clip where sehun didn't get any food and then he pouted and babied it out of the other members or smth??? lmaooo i should watch it then
Basically!

Also Kyungsoo got SO LUCKY all throughout the show, while Kai was SO UNLUCKY!
There was one meal, where I'm pretty sure they gave him like 5-6 chances and he kept on failing
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Basically!

Also Kyungsoo got SO LUCKY all throughout the show, while Kai was SO UNLUCKY!
There was one meal, where I'm pretty sure they gave him like 5-6 chances and he kept on failing
bajsdljasfd poor kai :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread