- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Now I need to rant because this is ridiculous.
I've been ordering from YesAsia since 2017, and late last year they changed their warehouse location or whatever, that's when the first problem arrived.
I've ordered quite a bit from them and the albums always arrived in good conditions and without me having to pay extra on our "Zoll".
Now the first order of late last year went through the Zoll, so I had to pay extra (some % of the price I originally paid), which has never happened before.
The latest albums I ordered were a few from Twice for my little sister, that was 5 month ago. The 12th of December. As a Christmas present.
YesAsia has a free shipping option which I always found pretty good when ordering multiple albums.
5 month of waiting, wondering where they could be, cuz the tracking code & site didn't help much for it.
Now earlier today I suddenly get an e-mail saying the order was undeliverable?! It's been 5 month. And now they are expecting me to give them shipping fee of $25 so they can send it out again which in my eyes is totally ridiculous? This is the first notice I've gotten about the order in those 5 month of questioning if they've been lost.
All orders were placed under the same and only address i've ever put on the website, so please tell me how it couldn't be delivered when it's literally the exact same address.
There hasn't been one issues since 2017, now once they've changed their warehouse location it all comes crashing down.
I would've recommended YesAsia to most people who would buy more than 3-4 albums, but now a days? Keep the f**k away from it.
I've been ordering from YesAsia since 2017, and late last year they changed their warehouse location or whatever, that's when the first problem arrived.
I've ordered quite a bit from them and the albums always arrived in good conditions and without me having to pay extra on our "Zoll".
Now the first order of late last year went through the Zoll, so I had to pay extra (some % of the price I originally paid), which has never happened before.
The latest albums I ordered were a few from Twice for my little sister, that was 5 month ago. The 12th of December. As a Christmas present.
YesAsia has a free shipping option which I always found pretty good when ordering multiple albums.
5 month of waiting, wondering where they could be, cuz the tracking code & site didn't help much for it.
Now earlier today I suddenly get an e-mail saying the order was undeliverable?! It's been 5 month. And now they are expecting me to give them shipping fee of $25 so they can send it out again which in my eyes is totally ridiculous? This is the first notice I've gotten about the order in those 5 month of questioning if they've been lost.
All orders were placed under the same and only address i've ever put on the website, so please tell me how it couldn't be delivered when it's literally the exact same address.
There hasn't been one issues since 2017, now once they've changed their warehouse location it all comes crashing down.
I would've recommended YesAsia to most people who would buy more than 3-4 albums, but now a days? Keep the f**k away from it.