Searching If you are going to reroll your holiday cards. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,536
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Are there any common or rare cards you have that you’re interested in trading away? :hmmm:

Otherwise if not, then I’ll just get only one of your limited cards you have UFT (looking at ur xdinary heroes gaon & jooyeon valentines)
sorry i added more above. but yes i have all the commons cards and i can trade you 2 of choice for him.( baring some girl group cards but you look to ba a bg fan :) )
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
yep now yachii will never come back :) he would hit the limit so fast to much to keep track of.
He'd definitely stop trading if he did come back as I remember him questioning doing it before at times and would usually just rely on users to request trades correctly so doesn't seem like he'd want to keep track himself.
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,060
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
He'd definitely stop trading if he did come back as I remember him questioning doing it before at times and would usually just rely on users to request trades correctly so doesn't seem like he'd want to keep track himself.
its sad for all the new users who never get to experience it! I was always excited to see if I got a card Yachii did not have, as it meant I could get one from his stack :runaway:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
its sad for all the new users who never get to experience it! I was always excited to see if I got a card Yachii did not have, as it meant I could get one from his stack :runaway:
Yeah I enjoyed doing it too when I had nothing I wanted that was realistic but the trade limit makes it so you have to keep track of things to a degree which clashes if you wanna be hands free and just agree to offers you get.

Now I just couldn't really do it since I completed Commons and it's better for me trying to complete Rares to keep Commons so I can request them and Limiteds well not sure I'll bother putting effort into completing them.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah I enjoyed doing it too when I had nothing I wanted that was realistic but the trade limit makes it so you have to keep track of things to a degree which clashes if you wanna be hands free and just agree to offers you get.

Now I just couldn't really do it since I completed Commons and it's better for me trying to complete Rares to keep Commons so I can request them and Limiteds well not sure I'll bother putting effort into completing them.
I wandered over to the ask cards/rules threads: here's my $0.02 - I calculated it'd take me until 2024 July(excluding days for new commons/rares/events cards, so add as many days as needed to tat, rand said before it'll be sometime in 2025 before he completes limiteds LOL, so if im a yr behind him-ill complete limiteds in 2026/2027) to complete ALL rares, n start to do wat rand is doing now, which is getting limiteds for daily(1 per day). I thought n thought n there's no way to speedrun rares/limiteds unlike commons if u hv enuf rares/don't care if u sacrifice em.

But I hv urge to save holiday cards from being nuked so I'll willingly delay getting limiteds for dailys till after July 2024 even.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
I wandered over to the ask cards/rules threads: here's my $0.02 - I calculated it'd take me until 2024 July(excluding days for new commons/rares/events cards, so add as many days as needed to tat, rand said before it'll be sometime in 2025 before he completes limiteds LOL, so if im a yr behind him-ill complete limiteds in 2026/2027) to complete ALL rares, n start to do wat rand is doing now, which is getting limiteds for daily(1 per day). I thought n thought n there's no way to speedrun rares/limiteds unlike commons if u hv enuf rares/don't care if u sacrifice em.

But I hv urge to save holiday cards from being nuked so I'll willingly delay getting limiteds for dailys till after July 2024 even.
Here's the thing about Limiteds for me though and that's that outside of trading purposes and just having all the Korean cards I don't feel there's as big of an upside as with Rares or Commons.

Limiteds are only available just in a single week and I would need new Limiteds to drop to want anything and it's not going to be a big list if I do want anything so it opens the door that I could probably just collect Commons and Rares and take Limiteds as they come.

Now for someone like you or Rand there's more incentive because your stan lists are a lot longer so it's more beneficial for you to work towards especially since your stan lists also contains very popular groups which I don't really have that and that makes it less rewarding for me due to differences in releases to Commons or Rares.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Here's the thing about Limiteds for me though and that's that outside of trading purposes and just having all the Korean cards I don't feel there's as big of an upside as with Rares or Commons.

Limiteds are only available just in a single week and I would need new Limiteds to drop to want anything and it's not going to be a big list if I do want anything so it opens the door that I could probably just collect Commons and Rares and take Limiteds as they come.

Now for someone like you or Rand there's more incentive because your stan lists are a lot longer so it's more beneficial for you to work towards especially since your stan lists also contains very popular groups which I don't really have that and that makes it less rewarding for me due to differences in releases to Commons or Rares.
Now tat yachii has stopped trading, u could take his place as yachii 2 or just as Abe master card trader.:thumbs_up:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Now tat yachii has stopped trading, u could take his place as yachii 2 or just as Abe master card trader.:thumbs_up:
If it was viable to still trade I would but once you have all the Commons it becomes trickier since I get 2 Rares for doing my dailies so to make trading Commons which I would have to trade up worth it for me I'd have to just trade 1 Common for 1 Rare otherwise progress wise with Rares I'll be at a net loss with trading 2 Commons for 1 Rare so the only other option would be trading for Limiteds which brings me back to the other point so I'd likely only trade nowadays for cards I want or just Legendaries people wanna get rid of.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
If it was viable to still trade I would but once you have all the Commons it becomes trickier since I get 2 Rares for doing my dailies so to make trading Commons which I would have to trade up worth it for me I'd have to just trade 1 Common for 1 Rare otherwise progress wise with Rares I'll be at a net loss with trading 2 Commons for 1 Rare so the only other option would be trading for Limiteds which brings me back to the other point so I'd likely only trade nowadays for cards I want or just Legendaries people wanna get rid of.
As I said(inarticulately/inelegantly) above, yeah it's only when collecting Commons tat rerolling rares/limiteds gets u speedrun to complete collecting Commons.

However, I think it's a wash if user rerolls limiteds for rares.doesnt rlly work for u since there's no rares u want rn, n doesn't work for me cause I would be less likely to get future limiteds if I rerolled em. Only maybe after next April Fools event(before I complete Korean rares) might I consider rerolling whatever spare limiteds for rares then I'd faster get limited for daily(hopefully finish before Halloween event 2024(?) LOL
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
As I said(inarticulately/inelegantly) above, yeah it's only when collecting Commons tat rerolling rares/limiteds gets u speedrun to complete collecting Commons.

However, I think it's a wash if user rerolls limiteds for rares.doesnt rlly work for u since there's no rares u want rn, n doesn't work for me cause I would be less likely to get future limiteds if I rerolled em. Only maybe after next April Fools event(before I complete Korean rares) might I consider rerolling whatever spare limiteds for rares then I'd faster get limited for daily(hopefully finish before Halloween event 2024(?) LOL
Yeah I'm probably done with re-rolls since even if new Rares I want come out before I complete the Rare deck that it's probably still in my best interest at this point to just try and pull them from dailies instead of re-rolling for them
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah I'm probably done with re-rolls since even if new Rares I want come out before I complete the Rare deck that it's probably still in my best interest at this point to just try and pull them from dailies instead of re-rolling for them
Rare Batch 5 after common batch 9 I think, so next release shd be batch 10 of commons.

I calculated if there's 90-120 commons in next batch, I shd be able to complete in approx. 18-24 days depending if I pull any rares for dailys. The key is to reroll rares(or unwanted limiteds) ruthlessly so as to speed run up to 5 commons per day. Trading rares for commons with others wouldn't hurt either.sh

I'm still thinking if I would reroll limiteds for rares, as according to my count-its a wash, it'd still be im not sure if i trade 1 limted for a rare every day after batch 6 rares release if i'd be at advantage or not. Or wait till after next event before my Rare completion timeline. Well still a long way to go for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Rare Batch 5 after common batch 9 I think, so next release shd be batch 10 of commons.

I calculated if there's 90-120 commons in next batch, I shd be able to complete in approx. 18-24 days depending if I pull any rares for dailys. The key is to reroll rares(or unwanted limiteds) ruthlessly so as to speed run up to 5 commons per day. Trading rares for commons with others wouldn't hurt either.sh

I'm still thinking if I would reroll limiteds for rares, as according to my count-its a wash, it'd still be im not sure if i trade 1 limted for a rare every day after batch 6 rares release if i'd be at advantage or not. Or wait till after next event before my Rare completion timeline. Well still a long way to go for me.
Will be surprised if there's anything I want in Batch 10 so will just focus on completing it to get back to Rares quickly but I can't see myself re-rolling Limiteds for Rares at all and would only re-rolls Limiteds for Commons if I felt like doing it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread