If you could change your ult groups pre-debut times what would you change? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If she wants to she can tell me, if not I don't mind!

I don't hide my age on forums, but I don't like openly admit it either. If somebody asks I will tell, but otherwise I won't just put it on my profile.
same, I'm exactly like that, I don't like everyone knowing my age, but I tell people who ask and I can trust lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
28 March 2019
Messages
7
Reactions Received
13
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Mine is SNSD. I would probably sit the girls down and assure them they are all talented and have their own individual strengths and not in competition with one another. I feel like a lot of SNSD issues came from insecurities and there was clear competitiveness as everyone was trying to stand out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
For EXO I would get them equal and satisfying contracts for EXO-K AND EXO-M.
I am pretty sure they had as equal contracts as possible though? Some differences had to be there due to differences in Chinese and Korean laws, but generally I thought they were the same?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am pretty sure they had as equal contracts as possible though? Some differences had to be there due to differences in Chinese and Korean laws, but generally I thought they were the same?
Yes but after their debut they promoted more EXO-K than EXO-M and their contract could have been better for everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I wouldn’t have had Dreamcatcher originally debut as Minx. Day6 I’d change their debut date to make it earlier in 2015, rather than debut them literally one month before Twice. EXO I guess just debut them as one whole group of 12 rather than K/M them. My other groups I’m happy to keep them as they are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes but after their debut they promoted more EXO-K than EXO-M and their contract could have been better for everyone.
We don't actually know what their contracts are like... If they are anything like the one that got revealed recently from SM, they have pretty damn good ones!

That one was also quite old and some peeps say things got even better afterwards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
We don't actually know what their contracts are like... If they are anything like the one that got revealed recently from SM, they have pretty damn good ones!

That one was also quite old and some peeps say things got even better afterwards.
I heard on TV that their original contract wasn’t really good. And I think that Kris also said that he left for that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I heard on TV that their original contract wasn’t really good. And I think that Kris also said that he left for that.
We don't really know why they left. I don't trust either side's reasons and excuses unless it can be proven like health problems.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread