If you could choose any kpop company and be guaranteed debut in their next group, which one would you choose? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Which one would you choose and why?

I would choose SM. Of course. I want the vocal training SM gives! I want the dance training aswell! Besides, if SMNGG will be their next big one as people assume, I get to be in the big one!
And looking at how SM distributes the money to the idols, at least according to the one that was published recently, that is pretty good aswell!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
JYP or SM
JYP pays a fuck ton and I feel like they treat their idols the best out of everyone in the Big 3. Plus all the touring=$$$$$$$$
SM: I'm guaranteed constant work for at least 7 years.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I. WANT. TO. MEET. JIMIN. WHERE. ARE. YOU. BIGHIT
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
JYP or SM
JYP pays a fuck ton and I feel like they treat their idols the best out of everyone in the Big 3. Plus all the touring=$$$$$$$$
SM: I'm guaranteed constant work for at least 7 years.
SM doesn't leave you jobless yeah. But as the now revealed SM contract shows, SM idols don't get paid little either! SM will send you on tour and you will be making all of the money!

With SM it is also easy to go into acting or musicals if you want!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YG, though god help me :pepecross:
'
Great concepts and music, guaranteed success, company backing me up if there is scandal, if I want to leave for personal reasons at some point I'm allowed, I don't have to overwork myself..
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
YG, though god help me :pepecross:
'
Great concepts and music, guaranteed success, company backing me up if there is scandal, if I want to leave for personal reasons at some point I'm allowed, I don't have to overwork myself..
God help you indeed! Be ready for the dungeon I guess!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
God help you indeed! Be ready for the dungeon I guess!
I think I wouldn't necessarily mind, YG isn't completely against solo projects so I could be able to do sth on my own if I proved myself and well I'd rather take long breaks than work all the time :F
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
BBC. Do I want to be shipped off to the far corners of the globe for my MV? Yes. Do I want to work with the MonoTree and Digipedi production teams? Yes. Do I want to be roasted daily by Olivia Hye? Also yes.

:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I’d either go to Fantagio because they seem like an ok company although I don’t like that they didn’t promote hello Venus since 2017 also I’d probably get to see Astro lol

Also I’d like sm because you’d get good vocal training and I’d get to see some of my fav groups lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread