- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
Ohh so you only like mint for the aesthetic? You don't love her in her true form (in icecream and toothpaste) but only because she's pretty? Shallow...I'd like to try out mint green tbh! It looks so good on so many idols so like....
A mint leaf isn't even mint greenOhh so you only like mint for the aesthetic? You don't love her in her true form (in icecream and toothpaste) but only because she's pretty? Shallow...![]()
All forms of a person are beautiful.A mint leaf isn't even mint green
Checkmate liberal
I play the bongcloud, do I look like I care?All forms of a person are beautiful.
I've already knocked over both of your bishops.
So you agree? I'm right. Great.I play the bongcloud, do I look like I care?
All forms of a person are beautiful, but a tongue that likes mint? Deserves to be cut off
+ it srsly is just stunning! I imagine it is hell to care for though lmaoSo you agree? I'm right. Great.
Actually I think I might dye my hair mint instead...it's one of my favorite colors and it's perfect for summer/spring.
Dyed hair really isn't that hard to manage for me bc I'm a hijabi+ it srsly is just stunning! I imagine it is hell to care for though lmao
Definitely does come in useful for that!Dyed hair really isn't that hard to manage for me bc I'm a hijabi![]()
Do your perma dye your hair?Definitely does come in useful for that!
I both permadye and then use toners. Atm my hair is like a REALLY faded blue to the point it's basically gray and really grown out (I'm too lazy to bleach it, maybe smtm soon) and I use toners to give it more colour.Do your perma dye your hair?
ohh i see. i just semi-perma dye it and I get to change my hair color every 6 months. Right now it's bleached. I was gonna perma dye it pink but I think I'd rather just be able to constantly change it bc you know how I am.I both permadye and then use toners. Atm my hair is like a REALLY faded blue to the point it's basically gray and really grown out (I'm too lazy to bleach it, maybe smtm soon) and I use toners to give it more colour.
I'd say bleaching it and then using toners would be the best way to go in that case!ohh i see. i just semi-perma dye it and I get to change my hair color every 6 months. Right now it's bleached. I was gonna perma dye it pink but I think I'd rather just be able to constantly change it bc you know how I am.
If anything's surprised me about dying my hair it's how healthy it looks! I've always heard that bleaching it kills it, but my hair is so healthy!I'd say bleaching it and then using toners would be the best way to go in that case!
Oh bleaching it definitely is bad for it, but if you are careful and don't do it often it isn't bad at allIf anything's surprised me about dying my hair it's how healthy it looks! I've always heard that bleaching it kills it, but my hair is so healthy!
It damages it for sure but after treating it with oils and stuff I'd say my bleached hair is equally as healthy as the top of my head (in appearance, anyway). I didn't even get it done professionally, my sisters and I did it at home. Idk how these people end up with these horrible bleach stories.Oh bleaching it definitely is bad for it, but if you are careful and don't do it often it isn't bad at all
I've never seen you but I feel like you would be stunning with dark blue hair.My natural hair is black, so I'd want something that looks super dark, like dark blue.