- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I would undo it when i had broken my games when i was had lost a game :D
do you have like any embarrassing moments where you just wish that it didn't happen and that you can do that moment over again where your not embarrassed?what does redo mean?
of course I have had a fewdo you have like any embarrassing moments where you just wish that it didn't happen and that you can do that moment over again where your not embarrassed?
well you can redo that moment where your not embarrassed and that instead of you getting embarrassed you make where in the moment you were not embarrassed. So when you redo something you just copy and paste over it. did that make sense?of course I have had a few![]()
![]()
it does!!!! THANKSwell you can redo that moment where your not embarrassed and that instead of you getting embarrassed you make where in the moment you were not embarrassed. So when you redo something you just copy and paste over it. did that make sense?
I have no idea how to explain the event I would have undo thoYour welcome :D
Seriously? hahahah :DI have no idea how to explain the event I would have undo tho![]()
ok so what's the problem? How can i help?Yeah ... 😩😩😩
My problem is Englishok so what's the problem? How can i help?
OOoo i got an idea about how you can communicate to be able to tell about what you want to redo over even if your english is bad!My English is bad![]()