If you could send someone a gift from KPS.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
If i meet ateez irl i will breakdown and cry forever. Thank you for that :sanapray:

@MinSquishy either some more bts albums or tickets to see them.(and my love :pepeheart: )
@YouNiceKeepGoin a marriage to Jimin.
@daeunraine some durian.
@RainbowDevil some tickets to come with me so we can die together
Girl. Where my marriage to Yoongi at!? And my right to his children?! :queen:

Just kidding. Send me you in a little crate and I'll be fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Girl, we need to talk more. Im about to make a convo for my Jimin spam.
Oh add me into the family convo since I’m not on mimi_mimi anymore!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
what would it be and to whom?
:pepelook:

I'd gift @MinSquishy a Yoongi.
I'd gift @daeunraine a durian.
I'd gift @kodoku some fuzzy slippers.
I'd gift @FaceMcShooty a portrait of Kevin Moon.
I'd gift @TaeKpop a body pillow of a random anime guy.
I'd gift @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS some milk.
I'd gift @Erae a warm hug.
I'd gift @maruif Kai's used shirt.
I'd gift @potato some exotic potatoes.
I'd gift @TwentyOneIzz a cardboard cut-out of Jun.
I'd gift @YouNiceKeepGoin a platypus stuffed animal and some candy.
I'd gift @TicTokTickita bath bombs and lotions.
I'd gift @YIBO some blueberry muffins.
I'd gift @Darjeeling inanimate objects with Jin's face printed on them.
I'd gift @bulletproof a makeup pallet.
I'd gift @eclipsoul a KPS themed trophy.
I'd gift @ikonicraja and @NASA some Ariana Grande perfume.
I'd gift @ParkSeonghwaaa tickets to have a meet-n-greet with Ateez.
I'd gift @mimi_mimi a naked Build-a-Bear that sounds like Jimin.​
Uh i hope ur not talking about this
19097-2 鬼灭之刃 我妻善逸 Kimetsu no Yaiba Agatsuma Zenitsu.jpg

I ALREADY WEIRD THERE NO NEED TO ADD TO THE MADNESS:seokeyes::naeunstare::kijoongstare::taeminface::sj_weary::naeunshock::ilovebread::we_kpopsourcing:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what would it be and to whom?
:pepelook:

I'd gift @MinSquishy a Yoongi.
I'd gift @daeunraine a durian.
I'd gift @kodoku some fuzzy slippers.
I'd gift @FaceMcShooty a portrait of Kevin Moon.
I'd gift @TaeKpop a body pillow of a random anime guy.
I'd gift @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS some milk.
I'd gift @Erae a warm hug.
I'd gift @maruif Kai's used shirt.
I'd gift @potato some exotic potatoes.
I'd gift @TwentyOneIzz a cardboard cut-out of Jun.
I'd gift @YouNiceKeepGoin a platypus stuffed animal and some candy.
I'd gift @TicTokTickita bath bombs and lotions.
I'd gift @YIBO some blueberry muffins.
I'd gift @Darjeeling inanimate objects with Jin's face printed on them.
I'd gift @bulletproof a makeup pallet.
I'd gift @eclipsoul a KPS themed trophy.
I'd gift @ikonicraja and @NASA some Ariana Grande perfume.
I'd gift @ParkSeonghwaaa tickets to have a meet-n-greet with Ateez.
I'd gift @mimi_mimi a naked Build-a-Bear that sounds like Jimin.​
aww that‘s sweet of you
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@ikonicraja


A koala hug to her leg and I'd never leave. :sanapray: Or her back. My height would make any hug easy for me to attach to her for long periods of time
that‘s the best :nekolove: :maheart: I would love that
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@kuro will get plane tickets to wherever she wants to go
@Erae will get tickets to see CL
@NASA will get some dope bp or ariana merch
@bulletproof will get taken to a movie premiere
@perhapz will get a big idle shrine
@Lucky will get my love fries in a bedazzled package
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Wicked

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Wicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread