If you let me rant at you about Sakurazaka I will love you forever (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am.... going actually crazy
I'm a very ranty person
VERY ranty....

I only have one friend who is like... properly properly in sakurazaka and that's not enough to rant at
I need more

somebody plz let me rant about sakurazaka
PLEASE

I am dying over here because their 1st year anniversary concert was SO GOOD and Pe-chan and nen graduated and I cannot cope and their dresses were so beautiful and they performed Aozora ga chigau and I just.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm listening :taesip:
They had their 1st year anniversary concert a few days ago and OH MY GOD JUST.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ever since they rebranded from Keyakizaka46 to Sakurazaka46 they have not performed Keyaki songs even ONCE
NOT EVEN ONCE

and at that concert Moriya Akanen and Watanabe Rika graduated.... TT
And they performed 2 Keyakizaka songs for that

2 unit songs, one of which is one my all time favorite Keyaki songs live! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And I was crying all throughout it, because holy fuck them graduating was SAD and my Oshi Kira was crying bcs she's REALLY close to Akanen and I was crying bcs Kira is a precious soul who I do not want to see sad EVER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The video is them performing Aozora ga chigau and it's just.... TT...The 2 in fancy dresses are the members graduating TT

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1o...=18115202332458339017&spm_id_from=333.337.0.0
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ooo sakurazaka is a really pretty name
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
They had their 1st year anniversary concert a few days ago and OH MY GOD JUST.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ever since they rebranded from Keyakizaka46 to Sakurazaka46 they have not performed Keyaki songs even ONCE
NOT EVEN ONCE

and at that concert Moriya Akanen and Watanabe Rika graduated.... TT
And they performed 2 Keyakizaka songs for that

2 unit songs, one of which is one my all time favorite Keyaki songs live! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And I was crying all throughout it, because holy fuck them graduating was SAD and my Oshi Kira was crying bcs she's REALLY close to Akanen and I was crying bcs Kira is a precious soul who I do not want to see sad EVER

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The video is them performing Aozora ga chigau and it's just.... TT...The 2 in fancy dresses are the members graduating TT

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1o...=18115202332458339017&spm_id_from=333.337.0.0
It sounds like a very important and emotional night :sakUwu: and the dresses are so pretty
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It sounds like a very important and emotional night :sakUwu: and the dresses are so pretty
I KNOWWWWW
And Just....

So many members who don't usually get to shine, got to shine!
Kira got a frontline position in one of the songs, subbing for a member who has been on hiatus until very recently (And thus wasn't able to participate in rehearsals) and thus had center moments
Hikari got to center a dance performance and got a LOOOT of screentime!
Onuma SLAYED and hyped up the crowd

and I just.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I also found out how much I love the choreos for some of their songs....
Like utsukushiki nervous and Blue moon kiss are so >>>>>>>>>>>>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

AND THEY ALSO ANNOUNCED A NEW BACKS LIVE!
bcs Sakurazaka has a senbatsu system where they have Sakura 8, which is 8 members who will be the front 2 lines for basically all songs in a single, with only the back line members changing from song to song! (Until a few days ago they had 25 members and most songs have 14 members in it)

Sooooo to give the back line members some more spotlight they have started having backs lives after each single, which is a concert where ONLY the back line members participate! Every one of them gets to center at least one song and it is WONDERFUL
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I KNOWWWWW
And Just....

So many members who don't usually get to shine, got to shine!
Kira got a frontline position in one of the songs, subbing for a member who has been on hiatus until very recently (And thus wasn't able to participate in rehearsals) and thus had center moments
Hikari got to center a dance performance and got a LOOOT of screentime!
Onuma SLAYED and hyped up the crowd

and I just.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I also found out how much I love the choreos for some of their songs....
Like utsukushiki nervous and Blue moon kiss are so >>>>>>>>>>>>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

AND THEY ALSO ANNOUNCED A NEW BACKS LIVE!
bcs Sakurazaka has a senbatsu system where they have Sakura 8, which is 8 members who will be the front 2 lines for basically all songs in a single, with only the back line members changing from song to song! (Until a few days ago they had 25 members and most songs have 14 members in it)

Sooooo to give the back line members some more spotlight they have started having backs lives after each single, which is a concert where ONLY the back line members participate! Every one of them gets to center at least one song and it is WONDERFUL
I've never heard any of their songs before but I'll definitely check them out if you recommend it :sanapray:
That's so cool that they're making an effort to give other members the spotlight! :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've never heard any of their songs before but I'll definitely check them out if you recommend it :sanapray:
That's so cool that they're making an effort to give other members the spotlight! :pandalove:
This is a song from them that has one of my favorite members as the center (Issa B-side tho)





And this is my fave title track from them

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've never heard any of their songs before but I'll definitely check them out if you recommend it :sanapray:
That's so cool that they're making an effort to give other members the spotlight! :pandalove:
Also have this gif of my girls being in sync as FUCK


 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread