If you were an idol what would your concept be? (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm very spacey and energetic so maybe Seoyeon actually? I don't know but I think music-wise I'd be very upbeat and when I did get deep and sad it'd be very emotional?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mayday

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if i was an idol i'd be one that gets stuck in the dungeon because of their company but enjoys it because they are too lazy to work :haylul: all jokes aside i have no idea which idol i act like. i share the same mbti with jyp so maybe let's not go that way :irenecrazy:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if i was an idol i'd be one that gets stuck in the dungeon because of their company but enjoys it because they are too lazy to work :haylul: all jokes aside i have no idea which idol i act like. i share the same mbti with jyp so maybe let's not go that way :irenecrazy:
bye you wish you could do this

 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I hope someone like Jessi.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread