- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I think I'd probably have a vibe similar to Ryujin since we act extremely similar. We even have the same MBTI lol. Wbu?
Ah so Ring Ding Dong era Key?An emo concept![]()
I said emo not tragicAh so Ring Ding Dong era Key?
PersonalityConcept as in music or personality
I think I'd get flack about resting bitch face and be seen as quite serious, but fans would know my 4D side![]()
bye you wish you could do thisif i was an idol i'd be one that gets stuck in the dungeon because of their company but enjoys it because they are too lazy to workall jokes aside i have no idea which idol i act like. i share the same mbti with jyp so maybe let's not go that way
![]()
all my respect goes to rain for the fact that he somehow managed to sit through this without laughingbye you wish you could do this