if you were/are an artist... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
..what would be/is the main emotion/theme of your work?

I write poems and for me it's melancholy I'd say

Nostalgia... πŸ˜’
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it would be a mix of brightness/color and melancholie
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm sure it would be melancholy, or maybe even sarcasm if I was witty enough to write such lyrics. I have been rly into Mili's and Daoko's music this year who both are jpop indie artist with amazing lyricism and just play with their art especially Daoko who makes upbeat sounding songs with cutesy vocals- and then they are about sth dark and sad when u look at lyrics. They and IU are something I'd strive to be, having dept and thought in ur lyrics, about societal and recent things and such.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,612
Reactions Received
93,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,194
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Brite fun and happy. I do not like feeding the negative internally.
If i was an author more Tolkien , Jordan, Sanderson, Eddings Butcher, than say Goodkind, Anthony, Erikson , Cook.

I like info like this.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
..what would be/is the main emotion/theme of your work?

I write poems and for me it's melancholy I'd say

I also write poems and I would say my main emotion is a fear and despair
I mostly write gothic/horror kind of poetry, but can do other themes if need be.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
sounds super cool :pepeheart:
Thanks. I knew some people in my circle who used to call it 'death metal' style kind of writing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Uh :umwhat: my love for Jimin?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread