..what would be/is the main emotion/theme of your work?
I write poems and for me it's melancholy I'd say
I write poems and for me it's melancholy I'd say
Nostalgia... π..what would be/is the main emotion/theme of your work?
I write poems and for me it's melancholy I'd say
![]()
I also write poems and I would say my main emotion is a fear and despair..what would be/is the main emotion/theme of your work?
I write poems and for me it's melancholy I'd say
![]()
sounds super coolI also write poems and I would say my main emotion is a fear and despair
I mostly write gothic/horror kind of poetry, but can do other themes if need be.
Thanks. I knew some people in my circle who used to call it 'death metal' style kind of writing.sounds super cool![]()
Thanks. I knew some people in my circle who used to call it 'death metal' style kind of writing.
I will show you sometime. You will be pleasantly surprised.