I really like this song. Enjoy!
TWIZZLER Under Piles of Glitter . Joined 4 January 2019 Messages 543 Reactions Received 1,793 Location Taemins Ear Canal Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @circleroses 9 January 2019 #1 I really like this song. Enjoy! Reactions: QueenGirlCrush, Soleski and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 January 2019 #2 SOTY 2019 is already here Reactions: mirella, QueenGirlCrush and TWIZZLER
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 9 January 2019 #3 Great song, I like it Reactions: QueenGirlCrush, TWIZZLER and yeji
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 January 2019 #4 Stan IKON. Stan talent. Reactions: yeji, mirella and TWIZZLER