I'll pay someone $100 to upload this in HD (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You could buy at least 2 kpop albums with 100 bucks.
in 2014 I bought 16 albums for only $86 before shipping. So maybe more than 2.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh damn. I must be confusing new kpop album prices with the prices I paid for old f(x) albums a few years ago when they were getting rare.
To be fair new 3rd and 4th gen are probably expensive, but I was buying 2nd gen albums [from KTOWN4U] for like $9-15 a piece. But let me tell you... the shipping was more than the sub-total... lol
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn shipping gets you every single time!
And then the waiting... Except for the time YesAsia blundered the shipping and I got fedex two day express and got the package all the way from China three days after the order.. It usually takes 2 weeks to get something from East-Asia for me. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread