Yes. That's how much I love f(x) and how loaded I am.Well would you actually pay though![]()
in 2014 I bought 16 albums for only $86 before shipping. So maybe more than 2.You could buy at least 2 kpop albums with 100 bucks.
Oh damn. I must be confusing new kpop album prices with the prices I paid for old f(x) albums a few years ago when they were getting rare.in 2014 I bought 16 albums for only $86 before shipping. So maybe more than 2.
To be fair new 3rd and 4th gen are probably expensive, but I was buying 2nd gen albums [from KTOWN4U] for like $9-15 a piece. But let me tell you... the shipping was more than the sub-total... lolOh damn. I must be confusing new kpop album prices with the prices I paid for old f(x) albums a few years ago when they were getting rare.
Damn shipping gets you every single time!To be fair new 3rd and 4th gen are probably expensive, but I was buying 2nd gen albums [from KTOWN4U] for like $9-15 a piece. But let me tell you... the shipping was more than the sub-total... lol
And then the waiting... Except for the time YesAsia blundered the shipping and I got fedex two day express and got the package all the way from China three days after the order.. It usually takes 2 weeks to get something from East-Asia for me. lolDamn shipping gets you every single time!