- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
shush let us rage against YG![]()
true. The only YG artist I liked before BP was Akmu and Lee Hi so this is all i've ever known from themIt’s all your faults for having expectations
![]()
I expected a Rosé solo since Bom and CL both had solos and YG tries so hard to push them down the 2ne1 roadidk why but i laughed. it was such an obvious excuse just so jennie could release a solo. i cant believe people actually fell for it.
jisoo is better off pursuing an acting career anyway. poor lisa tho. the girl really has talent.I expected a Rosé solo since Bom and CL both had solos and YG tries so hard to push them down the 2ne1 road
Always knew Lisa and Jisoo weren't getting anything
Didn't expect the whole group to get Minzy'd![]()