GFX I'm bored, does anybody want a new sig? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like editing, but I already have a pretty af sig...

Anybody want a new one? Just tell me the idol and any other wants you have!
I will prolly do like 1 or 2 MAYBE 3.... I dunno rn, depends on how long the first ones take me!

PS: here's some I've done before
Woozi.png
Woozi-Hii.png

cutie Suga.gif
better Techi.png
Cutie Kai.png
ChaeKai.png
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I would love to request something from you but I already have someone making something for me at the moment. I couldn't possibly choose between them:sadcat:

Your sigs are always amazing though :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol how about a RV logo gif badge?
something like all 6 colors of this..( i have tried a few times but i am lacking :)
1578698945883.png
1578698980137.png



lol went to sm town looking for a logo and i found
1578699395762.png
she was there with Glass, viewed and Profile google trans ftw :)

just a thought do not even spend much time especially the hour and a half i just did looking for official colors(like pantone or rgb) lol
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
lol how about a RV logo gif badge?
something like all 6 colors of this..( i have tried a few times but i am lacking :)
1578698945883.png
1578698980137.png



lol went to sm town looking for a logo and i found
1578699395762.png
she was there with Glass, viewed and Profile google trans ftw :)

just a thought do not even spend much time especially the hour and a half i just did looking for official colors(like pantone or rgb) lol
Ngl this seems kinda difficult... I will do that in the morning!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ngl this seems kinda difficult... I will do that in the morning!
bro when ever.. You were just asking :)
i am still searching for just the Right GG custom logo for a reg badge :) but those i can do easily
RV would be ok but i cannot find the font name on the web yet.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If it's not done by noon tomorrow all hell is going to break loose.
Ig I am the reason for the apocalypse then! There is ZERO chance of me waking up before noon, I mean... it's god damn 4 am for me rn!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread