I'm emotional (2 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship



I teared up within the first second. I don't know how I'm going to deal with the whole song but I can't wait for the release.
And there's only 3 days left until he enlists. I'm starting to feel really emotional now that the day is approaching. I'm going to miss him so much! The years are going by super fast so I hope his service goes by in a blast as well.



He's the sweetest through and through.​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'm sooo glad he's getting a solo song before he enlists :pikahappy: The teaser is so precious. I'll miss him.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread