I'm getting bored with kpop (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
NOTHING new is happening!

Same old concepts, same old sounds, there is nothing INTERESTING.
All the girl groups are either girlcrush or cute
All the Boy groups are aggressive

I even get bored of the songs quite quickly.

I AM BORED
I AM BORED!!!!

I want a sexy girlgroup AND a sexy boygroup. And by sexy I don't mean aggressive.
I mean WayV's Love Talk vibes.
I mean Miss A's Hush vibes.
I mean TVXQ's Mirotic vibes.
I mean SISTAR's Give it to me vibes.

I don't want them to be aggressive or angry or mean or anything like that.
I want them to seduce me

I want them to look into my soul and whisper sweet lies to me.
I don't want immature girl crush concepts who don't need no man.
I want a mature woman who knows what she wants and will GET what she wants.
I want a god damn man whose idea of seduction isn't just flashing his abs.

WHERE ARE ALL THE SEXY GROUPS!!!!
WHERE!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe you're going to like RedSquare?
Their teasers right now are very mysterious/fairy tale like...
There are a lot of girl groups planned to debut this year with a lot of different concepts
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Gaho will seduce you with his vocals alone :susPepe:

I feel you tho, I don't think I've listened to K-Pop at all the past week? Maybe a few times but I've been repeating 5SOS's and Dua Lipa's new albums.
And currently barely any K-Pop artist and/or song can compete against those 2.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
to continue
Gaho will seduce you with his vocals alone :susPepe:

I feel you tho, I don't think I've listened to K-Pop at all the past week? Maybe a few times but I've been repeating 5SOS's and Dua Lipa's new albums.
And currently barely any K-Pop artist and/or song can compete against those 2.
I've been almost totally on the jpop side.... I've been listening to some old AKB48 stuff and a LOT of Hinatazaka46.
bcs for some reason at this point the kpop cute has just been... bland, compared to the jpop side.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
to continue

I've been almost totally on the jpop side.... I've been listening to some old AKB48 stuff and a LOT of Hinatazaka46.
bcs for some reason at this point the kpop cute has just been... bland, compared to the jpop side.
the only really cute Group I liked over the past year was DreamNote and DONGKIZ, while DreamNote almost felt like too much with their first 2 releases DONGKIZ hit the right note for me on the cute factor, altho they both changed their visual concept with their latest release, lowkey hope they return to their like "OG" cuteness-level, cuz no other cutesy group is interesting to me atm.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
the only really cute Group I liked over the past year was DreamNote and DONGKIZ, while DreamNote almost felt like too much with their first 2 releases DONGKIZ hit the right note for me on the cute factor, altho they both changed their visual concept with their latest release, lowkey hope they return to their like "OG" cuteness-level, cuz no other cutesy group is interesting to me atm.
Treasure has really seduced me though. They are JUST the right amount of cute for me.
Not too much, not too little.

The boys are cute, their (one) song is cute, but they aren't sickeningly sweet and aegyo full y'know.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Treasure has really seduced me though. They are JUST the right amount of cute for me.
Not too much, not too little.

The boys are cute, their (one) song is cute, but they aren't sickeningly sweet and aegyo full y'know.
The only ones I care about in TREASURE are Hyunsuk and Meme Queen Junkyu, the others are really uninteresting for me, dk why, maybe it'll change once they fully debut, but so far their pre-release haven't really picked up my attention
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The only ones I care about in TREASURE are Hyunsuk and Meme Queen Junkyu, the others are really uninteresting for me, dk why, maybe it'll change once they fully debut, but so far their pre-release haven't really picked up my attention
For me Asahi instantly caught my eye and he high key reminds me of Kyungsoo. Mashiho I already liked from the few clips I saw of treasure maker.
I think they came at the right time for me, bcs a lot of the members are REALLY babie and atm... I have like NO groups that have babie members.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For me Asahi instantly caught my eye and he high key reminds me of Kyungsoo. Mashiho I already liked from the few clips I saw of treasure maker.
I think they came at the right time for me, bcs a lot of the members are REALLY babie and atm... I have like NO groups that have babie members.
Idols debuting these days are like 00-03's and that still make them ~18 which makes me feel so old :haylul: even tho I'm only 98', but like from 00 onward it just sounds and looks younger than 18 when u see the year initially
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Idols debuting these days are like 00-03's and that still make them ~18 which makes me feel so old :haylul: even tho I'm only 98', but like from 00 onward it just sounds and looks younger than 18 when u see the year initially
I mean I'm an 01-liner, but that did NOT stop be from babying the shiz outta Chenle who is only a month younger than me!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mean I'm an 01-liner, but that did NOT stop be from babying the shiz outta Chenle who is only a month younger than me!
I mean I even baby idols who are older than me cuz they are straight up being babies :haylul:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean I even baby idols who are older than me cuz they are straight up being babies :haylul:
You right, you right!

But for me it's also weird bcs... well... It's obvious I'm a hard stan. It is REALLY nice to have babies who are in my eyes too young for me to think about like that. Too innocent and too... well... babie?

And honestly the best babies for that are young rookie idols. Bcs like NCT Dream members are all still young, but bcs they are already so experienced they have this different confident aura to them y'know.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly how can things not be boring if nothing is going on
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
263
Reactions Received
423
Location
foggy atmosphere~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Maybe you'll find what you're looking for in Max Changmin's new solo mini album 'Chocolate'? It's release is the 6th.
It looks pretty grown & seductive to me 👀

Group-wise, Vixx or Got7? Some of Seventeens releases like 'Fear'.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
well, I've been binge watching a bunch of formerly blocked PassCode mvs and live videos. That's keeping me entertained. It's always great watching those adorable girls perform live.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread