I'm having a horrible day at school and I need someone to listen (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm at work right now but I see two people responded so I'm relieved. I hope you're okay <3
thanks yoda, I can always count on you to make me feel loved
:pepeheart:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m pretty useless but I’m online :pandalove:
thank you <3
thank you ALL of you

we are just one big happy family.
If anyone wants to know what happened, I guess I'll just post it simply it this thread:

my best friends ditched me for each other, I'm stressed because of tests, I'm unhealthy (and lost a kg that I was proud of gaining, underweight), I haven't been eating or sleeping, a friend has a seizure, and my mom annoyed me by stressing my teachers out even more

I took it out on my mom, but apologized and she forgave me, and I've been listening to BTS songs, and it's lunch right now.
I'm doing better, but I still really just want to sleep.


that's put in very simple words, but so many people have been here for me and gave me the support I needed.
thank you <3
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
thank you <3
thank you ALL of you

we are just one big happy family.
If anyone wants to know what happened, I guess I'll just post it simply it this thread:

my best friends ditched me for each other, I'm stressed because of tests, I'm unhealthy (and lost a kg that I was proud of gaining, underweight), I haven't been eating or sleeping, a friend has a seizure, and my mom annoyed me by stressing my teachers out even more

I took it out on my mom, but apologized and she forgave me, and I've been listening to BTS songs, and it's lunch right now.
I'm doing better, but I still really just want to sleep.


that's put in very simple words, but so many people have been here for me and gave me the support I needed.
thank you <3
This might be my simplistic view in life coming into play right now, but take a nap, blank out, whatever. Rest your body (and brain!!) before everything else. It makes everything a lot easier. Set a timer for a nap if you need to. I once took a nap in Geo and my teacher was pretty understanding when I told him why, and nothing really big came out of it.
For test stress, I’m not really the one to talk, but relax yourself before so that you don’t get frustrated? Take short breaks but if you’re being really unproductive, take a walk outside or something. Also, I find it helps to tell myself to go for another two minutes when I get really productive? Just remember to rest

Don’t forget to drink lots of water (I often forget rip) and I hope everything smoothes out soon
Fighting!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
thank you <3
thank you ALL of you

we are just one big happy family.
If anyone wants to know what happened, I guess I'll just post it simply it this thread:

my best friends ditched me for each other, I'm stressed because of tests, I'm unhealthy (and lost a kg that I was proud of gaining, underweight), I haven't been eating or sleeping, a friend has a seizure, and my mom annoyed me by stressing my teachers out even more

I took it out on my mom, but apologized and she forgave me, and I've been listening to BTS songs, and it's lunch right now.
I'm doing better, but I still really just want to sleep.


that's put in very simple words, but so many people have been here for me and gave me the support I needed.
thank you <3
I’m so sorry you’re having a shit day. I hope it gets better for you. I don’t if I can help but I can give you my opinions, if it helps? Or if not, I can always just listen, it helps to vent sometimes.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: kuro and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just pm me whenever you like. I am always there for you.

And I know that it was a stressfull day for you. I hope that it calmed down by now
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
thank you <3
thank you ALL of you

we are just one big happy family.
If anyone wants to know what happened, I guess I'll just post it simply it this thread:

my best friends ditched me for each other, I'm stressed because of tests, I'm unhealthy (and lost a kg that I was proud of gaining, underweight), I haven't been eating or sleeping, a friend has a seizure, and my mom annoyed me by stressing my teachers out even more

I took it out on my mom, but apologized and she forgave me, and I've been listening to BTS songs, and it's lunch right now.
I'm doing better, but I still really just want to sleep.


that's put in very simple words, but so many people have been here for me and gave me the support I needed.
thank you <3
Prioritize your health and your mother.

Sometimes we want to solve everything around us but it's impossible, so just care about yourself and family in moments like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread