18+ I'm Having An Anxiety Attack, I Guess (1 Viewer)

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
329
Reactions Received
1,373
Location
Nebraska
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
YES! Work More! Make More Money! Pay Bills! Pay for school! Yes, All The Adulting Of Things!

I mean, my life is going to get a bit better to manage. But for the past few weeks I have gotten a second job in the evening. I had to or my mother was going to continue to terrorize me with her own anxiety every night staying up and cry-yelling. No thank you. My mother agreed with good reasoning that I left my day job, but I'm still applying for full time jobs. But I like this is the busiest I think I've worked in my life. I mean, I'm used to pulling the occasional 12 hour shifts on a 6 day work week but still the most consistent sleep I kept getting was 5 hours.

I would come home with my free dinner, eat, hydrate, take meds, wash uniform, bathe in epsom salt (15 mins if just feet, 25 - 30 mins if shaving/shampooing/conditioning/etc), trying to destress by watching youtube videos or a kdrama, and then shutting off lights. I'm sleeping at like midnight, then getting up at 5 am. In addition, this past week my hormones have been... Idk.

Probably because I'm so stressed and overwhelmed, my hormones are a mess too?! Responding to the stress?! I also have a high libido, so I have to masturbate at least once a day. Horniness ain't a choice, ya'll. How you handle it is. I almost lost another toy to my dog because I fell asleep right there on the spot after a self-loving session.

Welp, I got home after work tonight. Last official day of my day job tomorrow. But yeah, I"m having shortness of breath and some other things going on. I wasn't planning for an anxiety attack, but here we are. I just want Woobin to stroke my head. : ( And sleep.

I was originally supposed to go to a wine bar tomorrow night to drink and celebrate leaving my day job. But I'm so scared I'll be too tired tomorrow. Like, I really want to catch up on sleep and nap. But would I be able to nap? ;_; I don't usually nap because I have trouble falling asleep during day time and I wish to god I had those special curtains that blind out sunlight.

I'm sorry my threads have been negative and things. My life has a lot of up and happy things too. But like maslow's hierarchy, the basics of what I need are to sleep, breathe, and sex.
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It’s okay. Let it out :(


Here’s a Woobin gif because I don’t want to say something that I probably don’t know anything about
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Ems and Haolat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread