Appreciation I'm here for absolution of sins (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
why are there cows in the back
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Cute .... But..... You do know what seals do to penguins right, especially female ones.... :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SHIBAL fuel what nightmare u fuel the hot dreams like Jesus do u know how many dreams:pepecry1::pepecry2::pepecry1::pepecross::pepecross::pepecross: I had a cause of u and ur dirty mind I should be the one going to a church and get my brain injected with holy water got dame it. before I came he I had mid hot dream now I have them every 1-3 times :we_kpopsourcing: a week I get lucky sometimes and have none for a week but that's it:kijoongstare::taeminface:. GOD, WHY WAS I CURSE WITH A DIRTY MIND other than that I'm naive as fuck. ahhhhh to bad well "the more u know" :blownyoungbae:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Cute .... But..... You do know what seals do to penguins right, especially female ones.... :susPepe:
:sanathink: ... Give them change for a $20?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry and Mew

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i dont' like seals that much but very cute :pikahappy:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread