I'm in LOVE (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not watching Produce X but I randomly came across gifs of this child and my heart literally skipped a beat because of how adorable he is!
His name is Tony Yu and I believe he is Chinese but someone correct me if I'm wrong.


He looks like a puppy!! I want cuddle him. SO SOOOOO CUTE!!! I actually can't get over how adorable he is :nekolove:

If anyone knows anything else about him please let me know. All I know is he's like 10 and super tall lol.

​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
he's 10? omg I could never look that good :maheart:
Lol no, I call everyone who is a teen "like 10" 🤣
I looked it up and he's 18. So he's still a baby in my eyes.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Skinnny and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol no, I call everyone who is a teen 10 🤣
I looked it up and he's 18. So he's still a baby in my eyes.
I'm not 10 but in your eyes I am? :welp:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Skinnny and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh, it already started?
I have no idea. I just saw this on Pann and fell in love with how adorable he is. I think this might be from the intro video? No idea at all
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread