I'm leaving for good y'all (6 Viewers)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
221
Reactions Received
1,275
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I haven't been on in a long time, and quite frankly it's because I've lost interest in the whole kpop world. I just wanted to say formally goodbye to all the good friends I've made on here and other sites like this one in the past two years. It's been pretty dope, y'all. I may show up again sometime down the road, but I doubt it. Love y'all.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You will be missed queen. You really were one of the funniest and nicest βitches ive ever met. And I'm being serious, im not just pretending. Good luck with everything and I wish you well 🦉
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I haven't been on in a long time, and quite frankly it's because I've lost interest in the whole kpop world. I just wanted to say formally goodbye to all the good friends I've made on here and other sites like this one in the past two years. It's been pretty dope, y'all. I may show up again sometime down the road, but I doubt it. Love y'all.
Goodbye, I hope life has lots of good things reserved for you :sanapray:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
221
Reactions Received
1,275
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You will be missed queen. You really were one of the funniest and nicest βitches ive ever met. And I'm being serious, im not just pretending. Good luck with everything and I wish you well 🦉
Thank you so much for pretending so well, Mango. I'll always remember the good times, like when you read to me.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you will be fine.
be well queen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread