"I'm not her Mother, I'm her lover" (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Oh really? It's my first time watching this channel lol
What do you think of their relationship? I mean a 37-year-old gap is huge, but as long as everything is legal and they love each other, that is what matters imo.
Some vids kinda annoy me sometimes lol but some really give you hope and faith.. just make you remember what matters in life, and I really like that. And I'm fine with it, who am I to judge? they aren't hurting anyone and seem to have good chemistry too
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Some vids kinda annoy me sometimes lol but some really give you hope and faith.. just make you remember what matters in life, and I really like that. And I'm fine with it, who am I to judge? they aren't hurting anyone and seem to have good chemistry too
Yeah, I agree.
It's quite sad that they get hate and the older woman even gets called a peadophile even though her gf is 24 years old and isn't a minor.
However, I think that if they can ignore the haters and focus on their love for each other, they should be fine.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah, I agree.
It's quite sad that they get hate and the older woman even gets called a peadophile even though her gf is 24 years old and isn't a minor.
However, I think that if they can ignore the haters and focus on their love for each other, they should be fine.
it truly is sad, the way people are.. and they got married now too, I hope they will be happy together
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Surprisingly I'm not shocked by this. Considering I never go out of my way to put someone down. They're both legal and the girl is 24. Still a few years above 18 and if they're happy that's what matters.

Don't see much point being negative to two people who look happy being with eachother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
While I may have my own misgivings about this, I do not think it is proper for people to comment such reckless things on her videos.. But its not surprising that people would. I would treat this issue as the same as I would treat algebra: unless someone asks me about it I'm not going to share my opinion... Unless my nephew starts to fail algebra then I'll have to torment him endlessly about it🤣
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
age is just a number. it shouldn't really matter as long as they are happy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I like to defend age gaps and stuff especially when my sister thinks an age gap of 5 is a lot :jisoosmh: But I do still feel weird seeing something like this, I don't think stuff like "Sugar daddy" and stupid sht like that but I'm genuinely surprised by it even tho it's a more common thing nowadays
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread