I found this pretty interesting and I think that as long as they are happy, then that is all that matters!
Oh really? It's my first time watching this channel loloh I watched both of the vids about them on this channel already hah.. :)
Some vids kinda annoy me sometimes lol but some really give you hope and faith.. just make you remember what matters in life, and I really like that. And I'm fine with it, who am I to judge? they aren't hurting anyone and seem to have good chemistry tooOh really? It's my first time watching this channel lol
What do you think of their relationship? I mean a 37-year-old gap is huge, but as long as everything is legal and they love each other, that is what matters imo.
Yeah, I agree.Some vids kinda annoy me sometimes lol but some really give you hope and faith.. just make you remember what matters in life, and I really like that. And I'm fine with it, who am I to judge? they aren't hurting anyone and seem to have good chemistry too
it truly is sad, the way people are.. and they got married now too, I hope they will be happy togetherYeah, I agree.
It's quite sad that they get hate and the older woman even gets called a peadophile even though her gf is 24 years old and isn't a minor.
However, I think that if they can ignore the haters and focus on their love for each other, they should be fine.