Im only looking forward to two comebacks this year (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Sonamoo and Itzy.

If these two groups new songs are good then that's all I'll need for 2020 to be considered a success.

Sonamoo especially since it's been soo long since they dropped an official comeback.
Not aoa or your new busters kids?
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Sonamoo and Itzy.

If these two groups new songs are good then that's all I'll need for 2020 to be considered a success.

Sonamoo especially since it's been soo long since they dropped an official comeback.
AND Stray Kids, of course.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm looking forward to NCT. I'm kind of excited for BTS? I found Shadow to be a bop, but Black Swan isn't my favorite ever. Not denying it's good though.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
2nd gen dead though. There's no one left to comeback.
Davichi is still active, but I get your point... I suppose I am perpetually stuck in 2016 when there were a few left 😅
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and here I am hoping to get another AOA comeback soon :umjicry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread