I’m so conflicted on this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT problem (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I’ve never watched a sia mv and don’t intend to, thank you for passing on this beautiful information to me
you should give her a chance, she is very talented and her songs are super good compared to what else is on the western market, but if you won't, that's perfectly fine, it's your opinion
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
you should give her a chance, she is very talented and her songs are super good compared to what else is on the western market, but if you won't, that's perfectly fine, it's your opinion
Sometimes I kinda wish I could care about songs and talent and stuff :( it seems fun
 
  • Sad
Reactions: bulletproof
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Can we stop with the anti thing please? An opinion can be said without bashing Halsey and ppl who like her :wimwim: It's ok if you don't like her, but let's be nice in the end. Thank you
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Can we stop with the anti thing please? An opinion can be said without bashing Halsey and ppl who like her :wimwim: It's ok if you don't like her, but let's be nice in the end. Thank you
:pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
if its gonna be like bwl where Halsey basically sang background vocals for the boys then I don't see a point in the collab??
If it’s anything like bwl, NO
I had to actually look at her you see
 
  • Haha
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
what's with all this Halsey hate lmao, she actually does make good music if you can look past the indie voice.
1. Idc about music
2. I dislike her as a person
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Bts is collaborating with sia... I have no idea if I STRONGLY DISLIKE sia or not!!!! All the other weird women bts collab with I have clear opinions on but idk about this one

Sia pros

1. Taylor Swift fans STRONGLY DISLIKE her for supporting scooter braun (however, see con #1)


sia cons

1. She supports scooter braun and I STRONGLY DISLIKE scooter braun
2. She’s a woman which means no eye candy for me
3. She is hoarding space in a bts song and thusly is taking lines and screen time directly away from Jimin

there’s a lot more cons than pros but I reallllllllly STRONGLY DISLIKE Taylor swift so ??? I think I’ll just say I don’t like her for now

@anyone please help me weigh in on this pressing issue
You know what they say to you though? 'Haters are my motivators'. I pretty much doubt they give a rats ass on what you think.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You know what they say to you though? 'Haters are my motivators'. I pretty much doubt they give a rats ass on what you think.
Obviously
But then again, I also obviously need to have some kind of opinion!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread