- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
you should give her a chance, she is very talented and her songs are super good compared to what else is on the western market, but if you won't, that's perfectly fine, it's your opinionI’ve never watched a sia mv and don’t intend to, thank you for passing on this beautiful information to me
Sometimes I kinda wish I could care about songs and talent and stuff :( it seems funyou should give her a chance, she is very talented and her songs are super good compared to what else is on the western market, but if you won't, that's perfectly fine, it's your opinion
Thank you so much for being the last bit of sanity in this world
And you as well.Thank you so much for being the last bit of sanity in this world
Can we stop with the anti thing please? An opinion can be said without bashing Halsey and ppl who like herIt's ok if you don't like her, but let's be nice in the end. Thank you
If it’s anything like bwl, NOif its gonna be like bwl where Halsey basically sang background vocals for the boys then I don't see a point in the collab??
what's with all this Halsey hate lmao, she actually does make good music if you can look past the indie voice.If it’s anything like bwl, NO
I had to actually look at her you see
1. Idc about musicwhat's with all this Halsey hate lmao, she actually does make good music if you can look past the indie voice.
excuse me, i only know jimimisLiterally who is that
You know what they say to you though? 'Haters are my motivators'. I pretty much doubt they give a rats ass on what you think.Bts is collaborating with sia... I have no idea if I STRONGLY DISLIKE sia or not!!!! All the other weird women bts collab with I have clear opinions on but idk about this one
Sia pros
1. Taylor Swift fans STRONGLY DISLIKE her for supporting scooter braun (however, see con #1)
sia cons
1. She supports scooter braun and I STRONGLY DISLIKE scooter braun
2. She’s a woman which means no eye candy for me
3. She is hoarding space in a bts song and thusly is taking lines and screen time directly away from Jimin
there’s a lot more cons than pros but I reallllllllly STRONGLY DISLIKE Taylor swift so ??? I think I’ll just say I don’t like her for now
@anyone please help me weigh in on this pressing issue
ObviouslyYou know what they say to you though? 'Haters are my motivators'. I pretty much doubt they give a rats ass on what you think.