I'm so nervous about Kai's solo (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm scared to my bones that I won't like it
I'm sacred it'll be like confession....

I just really want to truly love it with my whole heart and soul y'know
I'm begging to all the gods I believe in (mainly Kai) that the solo will resemble I see You and not Confession.....

Talking about I see You overall, it is SO GOOD!

I swear if I don't like Kai's solo I will actually cry not even kidding

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Is it weird that as soon as I saw this picture, I instantly starting singing Heart Attack by Chuu in my head? LOL
He can certainly take my heart any day and pound me more and more
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
he will slay. surely
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread