I'm Switching (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
There are way too many books in my closet. I am switching to kindle books.. This whole fantasy of someone seeing your bookshelf is so dumb... It never happens. I have five massive shelves of books and its getting so annoying that I have little space for other things.

I can feel @RandAlThor screaming through the screen.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have 6 - 7 bookshelves (depending on how ya count em) I like the physicals for myself. i pick em up and read em and grab the next one.
Actually went to goodwill and picked up a hardback to read yesterday since all but 3 of my books are boxed up and i have reread them too often...

I am intending to make a library out of one of my rooms as we do the remodel. Where ill have the books and kpop physicals. Vcr DVD's blu ray (non concert stuff) along with western media / cd's will be somewhere else.

I am actually toying with making it also a streaming room and do a book/ movie/ kpop channel.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would love to collect books like I used to but no longer have any space besides for a few special ones. But I’ve also realized I would only want to have one’s I’d actually want to read multiple times which is very few. I usually just stick to the library
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I hvnt bought a book in ages.

I read a whole buncha digital books from the library including most of Raymond Feist Riftwars(which i dint read since bk 4/5+Empire) till completion <excluding collabs>; Lee Child Reacher; Jim Butcher Dresden; Steven Brust Taltos/Dragaera; Lois Bujold Vorkosigan-some of the previous in physical form; Grisham; Reichs Temperance/Bones(?). I mostly burned out on trying much new books, tho i hv read Ada Palmer-Terra Ignota; RF Kuang-Poppy War(bk 1); (Fonda Lee-Jade (bk 1); Lynn Flewelling Nightrunners (bks 4+5 in pb bought many yrs ago but not read till recently during these end-times, then 6+7 digitally); Guy Gavriel Kay-a loose trilogy of bks related to his world of 2 moons(an alt-Earth kinda); may be others i overlooked these past 2 yrs. So a physical bookshelf is a neglected thing since i hv no space even for the bks i still hv in my possession (probably).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread