I'm Upset and Drinking (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
King of Ballads! The only one that really gives him a run for his money is Roy Kim and Ryeowook.
Sadly don't like his unless he's belting live!
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
😫 You wound me with your words...
BALLADS AREN'T MY THING UNLESS THEY ARE REALLY GOOD and while I love his vocals and talent I don't like his solo songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
BALLADS AREN'T MY THING UNLESS THEY ARE REALLY GOOD and while I love his vocals and talent I don't like his solo songs.
What are good k-pop ballads in your opinion?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Whats the best The office scene

I love the classic fire drill scene and CPR scenes however, to be a bit more unique...when Prison mike showed up to fuck shit up with the dementors and shit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What are good k-pop ballads in your opinion?
11 degrees by Minah, Some of Taeyeon's songs like Love in Color or I Blame On You. Hmmmm Breathe by Lee Hi. It's Cold by Epik High ft. Lee Hi. Infinite Clock, Why me. EXO What If..., Promise. Girlsday I Miss You. some fo AOA's ones are really good.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
11 degrees by Minah, Some of Taeyeon's songs like Love in Color or I Blame On You. Hmmmm Breathe by Lee Hi. It's Cold by Epik High ft. Lee Hi. Infinite Clock, Why me. EXO What If..., Promise. Girlsday I Miss You. some fo AOA's ones are really good.
Taste!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread