I'm Upset and Drinking (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I LIKE MORE OF COURSE JUST COULDN'T THINK.
Myungsoo had a ballad on Top Seed (Reminisce)... You did a review on Top Seed when you were on akp... I don't remember your rating on that song though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Myungsoo had a ballad on Top Seed (Reminisce)... You did a review on Top Seed when you were on akp... I don't remember your rating on that song though.
I should have?
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If I reviewed the album I reviewed the solos on it
I had to find the thread: easier than I thought... You gave reminisce a 4/5, so I think you must have liked it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I had to find the thread: easier than I thought... You gave reminisce a 4/5, so I think you must have liked it.
Yeah! Thankfully I made those things easy to find before I left XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread