I’m wondering (1 Viewer)

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Are there any people that you would like to be friends with here but are too scared to even strike up a conversation? Bc I’m in that same situation 😞
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The only people that I would say would be the people who read me a long time ago, which would be a user who I don't recall her username, because she changed it... and @DrowningFishy , but... I'm not sure if he's active anymore. lol
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The only people that I would say would be the people who read me a long time ago, which would be a user who I don't recall her username, because she changed it... and @DrowningFishy , but... I'm not sure if he's active anymore. lol
ooof I miss DrowningFishy :')))
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Plus, I will add, that for some people on here, they came when there was a mass exodus from another forum site so they may already be fairly familiar with others.. Like I think @Panda @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @RandAlThor @Drew_B and a lot of other people came from that forum [which I was on the other day and even though I had 6000 posts I was labelled a newbie :joshmeh: ]...
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Plus, I will add, that for some people on here, they came when there was a mass exodus from another forum site so they may already be fairly familiar with others.. Like I think @Panda @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @RandAlThor @Drew_B and a lot of other people came from that forum [which I was on the other day and even though I had 6000 posts I was labelled a newbie :joshmeh: ]...
almost 11 k i feel ya :)

1623292104158.png

and that was after re registering after they left discuss
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
almost 11 k i feel ya :)

1623292104158.png

and that was after re registering after they left discuss
I feel like... you might have had more posts, because I clearly remember have ~7500 posts and then all of a sudden had ~6000... lol
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The only people that I would say would be the people who read me a long time ago, which would be a user who I don't recall her username, because she changed it... and @DrowningFishy , but... I'm not sure if he's active anymore. lol

I'm a she, well still a she as far as I know. I am still here just lurking. I don't have much to talk about anymore.

ooof I miss DrowningFishy :')))
Aww I feel loved suddenly. Didn't think any one here noticed me switchign to lurker
 
Last edited:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Not really. I definitely used to be anxious about that sort of stuff, but I've used kpop forums for so long that it doesn't phase me anymore.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I have never been hesitant about that stuff and just usually message them and gauge interest from there as if I don't feel someone is particularly interested then I'll stop messaging
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't think so but I'm not online as often anymore so maybe I miss out on getting to know new people lol.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, a lot of people on here, but I feel like I would annoy them….so I stop myself before I even try :yolk:
awwwwww you wouldn't annoy anybody - we'd be more than happy to chat!
 
  • Like
Reactions: cixculture
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Hmmm, let me see.....

I'm not that outgoing and I might be afraid to approach someone. However, the people I'd like to really befriend would be jpop fans of those who share at least some of my taste in music. To the extent of my knowledge, however, there is only one of those in this forum and she is my daughter best friend. So..................
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread