Imagine trying to out dumb Trump (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
you can techincally say he's right. "the slaves" refers to the like entire thing, and obvs harriet tubman didn't go to every single plantation, so we can still say Kanye is god genius
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you can techincally say he's right. "the slaves" refers to the like entire thing, and obvs harriet tubman didn't go to every single plantation, so we can still say Kanye is god genius
:worry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
And one of the few people that actually can
why dafuq is he having a rally
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
can’t say I’m surprised
I don’t know much abt Kanye, but I honestly hope he’s doing okay and that his meds and everything are working
First I was going to agree with you. Then I got to thinking: If his meds start working and he goes back to being the "usual Kanye", is that any better? How will we be able to tell the difference?
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric and Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Kanye is literally. . . I can't find an adjective that is sufficient. He does things for attention. I don't pay him any mind. I mean he's been making comparisons of himself to Jesus for what a decade now... He has an arrogance problem, which is prolly associated with early childhood issues. He's made these dumb statements through the years, which is why him occupying any political office is unlikely. But I've noticed that he will attach himself to certain causes to acquire increased attention. And its not to say certain things should be addressed (i.e. homophobia in 2005), but that the person who is addressing it (i.e. Kanye West) prolly doesn't care about gay people, but press.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh just wanna drop it here I watched a really good video on Kanye the other day

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Lord help us if someone can outdumb trump.


As for Kanye and his idea of president:

At some point we need to talk about Biden not being the only one with dementia...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread