- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Just think about it...
Imagine Lay as he is now speaking korean.
Imagine him in Korean variety shows.
Can you IMAGINE seeing Lay on Knowing Brothers for example?
Imagine Lay interacting with the members again, what would it be like?
On basically all of the shows, Lay being back would be mentioned, an I can just imagine all the members being a bit flustered over it!
Imagining Lay with EXO again is weird... but I believe it will happen again and I can't wait for that day!
Imagine Lay as he is now speaking korean.
Imagine him in Korean variety shows.
Can you IMAGINE seeing Lay on Knowing Brothers for example?
Imagine Lay interacting with the members again, what would it be like?
On basically all of the shows, Lay being back would be mentioned, an I can just imagine all the members being a bit flustered over it!
Imagining Lay with EXO again is weird... but I believe it will happen again and I can't wait for that day!