Imagine Yixing promoting with EXO agan (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Can you imagine it?

EXO going on Knowing Brothers with Yixing.
Yixing speaking Korean...
Yixing being touchy with the EXO members.
Everybody being happy for him being there.
Hugs all around
EXO-Ls crying all over the place

Can you imagine it? I need it so bad in my life... I NEED IT!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes please :( I need some good news
We need some good news in these trying times! We'll know soon if he will be there in any capacity when the teasers are revealed...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
That would be awesome... We need that in these dark times...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
That would be awesome... We need that in these dark times...
But if that happened, I would shimmy shimmy kokothrow myself out a window.
a nice EXO reference to lighten the mood
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
But if that happened, I would shimmy shimmy kokothrow myself out a window.
a nice EXO reference to lighten the mood
Bish I would yeet myself out my chimney right into Korea so I can join the hordes of fans celebrating on the streets!

but like if he IS there... Imagine the sales like legit... Like sure prolly not ALL of Yixing's chinese fans will be buying EXO's album... but like... a GOOD chunk of them will be getting into that!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Bish I would yeet myself out my chimney right into Korea so I can join the hordes of fans celebrating on the streets!

but like if he IS there... Imagine the sales like legit... Like sure prolly not ALL of Yixing's chinese fans will be buying EXO's album... but like... a GOOD chunk of them will be getting into that!
sameeeeeeeeeeeee

Right. A good 45% chunk of his fans will be like:
EDIT: "Here's my wallet."

then:
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And EXO be like:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
sameeeeeeeeeeeee

Right. A good 45% chunk of his fans will be like:

then:

And EXO be like:
But y'know I don't blame 'em! They are fans of Lay Zhang the soloist, not Lay of EXO!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
But y'know I don't blame 'em! They are fans of Lay Zhang the soloist, not Lay of EXO!
Yeah...

(This 'my pictures not sending' is pissing me off)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I need that so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Yixing trying to speak Korean and then saying fart instead of toot*
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread