*Important announcement* *Utmost importance* *May I have your attention please* *Will the real Slim Shady please stand up* (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
So after consulting my team of highly trained victim players nuisances Carat gang members

11715


(most of them are actually Asian tho)

I've decided to stop spamming "Stream Home" in every thread I don't know how to reply to.

Because tbh, why? Why does Seventeen need it? When they have it the best, with comebacks every other few months?

Instead, I'll spam "Stream First Love" so that maybe Pledishit will actually give After School a comeback! Anything!



Spamming for a cause! <3
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I approve!
Promote the underrated:pepesalut:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I love how only intellectuals replied to this thread :yolk: I promise I won't let you guys down
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'll help stream. Kaeun deserves better than the crap Pledis gave her and the rest of After School. My heart still breaks for her
Thank you so much! We Playgirlz/Playboyz really appreciate it <3 And oml YES my poor bby Kaeun :(
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you so much! We Playgirlz/Playboyz really appreciate it <3 And oml YES my poor bby Kaeun :(
Last time I heard, Kaeun was supposed to be preparing for a new girl group, but I still haven't seen anything from Pledis. I will forever be bitter with how Pledis handles all their groups.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Thank you so much! We Playgirlz/Playboyz really appreciate it <3 And oml YES my poor bby Kaeun :(
That's After Schools fandom name?!?
I thought that was Playback's:seokeyes:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
That's After Schools fandom name?!?
I thought that was Playback's:seokeyes:
Oh, the official fandom name is Playgirlz (also the name of their Japanese album and a song in the New Schoolgirl album)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Last time I heard, Kaeun was supposed to be preparing for a new girl group, but I still haven't seen anything from Pledis. I will forever be bitter with how Pledis handles all their groups.
Never trust Pledis... :( #justiceforpristin
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Lighterxx
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Lighterxx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread