COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

*Important announcement* *Utmost importance* *May I have your attention please* *Will the real Slim Shady please stand up* (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So after consulting my team of highly trained victim players nuisances Carat gang members

(most of them are actually Asian tho)

I've decided to stop spamming "Stream Home" in every thread I don't know how to reply to.

Because tbh, why? Why does Seventeen need it? When they have it the best, with comebacks every other few months?

Instead, I'll spam "Stream First Love" so that maybe Pledishit will actually give After School a comeback! Anything!

Spamming for a cause! <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
A good post. After School deserves a comeback (even though most of them have already left Pledshit but it's the thought that counts). Flashback is also a valid song.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I approve!
Promote the underrated:pepesalut:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'll help stream. Kaeun deserves better than the crap Pledis gave her and the rest of After School. My heart still breaks for her

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I love how only intellectuals replied to this thread :yolk: I promise I won't let you guys down

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'll help stream. Kaeun deserves better than the crap Pledis gave her and the rest of After School. My heart still breaks for her
Thank you so much! We Playgirlz/Playboyz really appreciate it <3 And oml YES my poor bby Kaeun :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Thank you so much! We Playgirlz/Playboyz really appreciate it <3 And oml YES my poor bby Kaeun :(
Last time I heard, Kaeun was supposed to be preparing for a new girl group, but I still haven't seen anything from Pledis. I will forever be bitter with how Pledis handles all their groups.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
That's After Schools fandom name?!?
I thought that was Playback's:seokeyes:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
That's After Schools fandom name?!?
I thought that was Playback's:seokeyes:
Oh, the official fandom name is Playgirlz (also the name of their Japanese album and a song in the New Schoolgirl album)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Last time I heard, Kaeun was supposed to be preparing for a new girl group, but I still haven't seen anything from Pledis. I will forever be bitter with how Pledis handles all their groups.
Never trust Pledis... :( #justiceforpristin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread