- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
That’s not how I read it, I read it as a deep emotional talking scene or something like that.Is my mind in the gutter, or does "philosophical" in this case equate to sex?
well, to be fair I'm only running on about a couple hours of sleep. lol I guess I need to look up "philosophical"That’s not how I read it, I read it as a deep emotional talking scene or something like that.
lol yea that made my feed tooWhen were towels invented
I guess soCan't she write the scene and take out towels if the historical era didn't have them later?
I’m not a writer in any way shape or form unless you count the one short story I wrote (which was fantasy)wait... is she you?