I've recently seen a gofundme for a boy that has fallen off his balcony and needs surgery ASAP, i know that not everyone has money at their disposal to donate, but if any of you do, please consider donating. If you haven't got any, please at least spread the page in hopes that it reaches someone that does have money to donate! As the sister said, time is essence and the surgery needs to happen as soon as possible and I believe that we can gather as a community to help even a little to saving the boy.
www.gofundme.com
Thank you if you've donated or shared this campaign.
Donate to money for brain surgery, organized by Ayeh Klait
I am a 22 yr old from Dearborn, Mi. My names Aya. My little brother, Abbas, fell off a balcony in L… Ayeh Klait needs your support for money for brain surgery
Thank you if you've donated or shared this campaign.