- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I have been experiencing some kind of inner battle between two girl groups for my ultimate bias throne. They are Dreamcatcher and PassCode. Since the subjects of kpop and jpop tend to remain separated, I have never mentioned it before. However, it seems that I keep switching back and forth between both groups in terms of preference.
Dreamcatcher
My absolute bias within the kpop scene. I love their heavy pop rock sound, complex and energetic choreographies, dark horror concepts, the obvious talent that they repeatedly show, their professionalism, etc. ... the very fact that the group leader is a dork. However, the only rock song included in their last album is the title song "What". That was disappointing to me. I kept getting this sinking feeling that they may be probing the waters to see whether or not they could just drop their signature rock sound which is the chief reason why I love them so much.
PassCode
My absolute bias within the jpop scene. I definitely loooove their smashing metal sound with electronic sounds mixed in, and the screamer is amazing. The gaming theme is cool too. My only complain is their vocoder overuse.
I basically know Dreamcatcher's girls much much more, but musically speaking, PassCode gets the trophy. I don't know which group will reign supreme in the end. Now they both are fiercely competing with each other.
Dreamcatcher
My absolute bias within the kpop scene. I love their heavy pop rock sound, complex and energetic choreographies, dark horror concepts, the obvious talent that they repeatedly show, their professionalism, etc. ... the very fact that the group leader is a dork. However, the only rock song included in their last album is the title song "What". That was disappointing to me. I kept getting this sinking feeling that they may be probing the waters to see whether or not they could just drop their signature rock sound which is the chief reason why I love them so much.
PassCode
My absolute bias within the jpop scene. I definitely loooove their smashing metal sound with electronic sounds mixed in, and the screamer is amazing. The gaming theme is cool too. My only complain is their vocoder overuse.
I basically know Dreamcatcher's girls much much more, but musically speaking, PassCode gets the trophy. I don't know which group will reign supreme in the end. Now they both are fiercely competing with each other.