Appreciation Inner conflict: Dreamcatcher vs PassCode (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

This was my very first thread that I posted on KPS exactly the day I subscribed. It's curious that back then I was a casual fan of both Dreamcatcher and PassCode; I essentially liked both of them equally. Eventually Dreamcatcher won that round and stepped up the faves ladder. I stanned them around January this year or maybe it was when Piri was released; I don't know with any precision. Now PassCode is coming back with a vengeance. I think I already stan them by now.

My top tracks on last.fm look like this (I subscribed last wednesday).

1561946282390.png
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lol me. Every time I think i'm slipping on a group they suddenly become my most listened to again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael and Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread