- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Inner conflict: Dreamcatcher vs PassCode - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
I have been experiencing some kind of inner battle between two girl groups for my ultimate bias throne. They are Dreamcatcher and PassCode. Since the subjects of kpop and jpop tend to remain separated, I have never mentioned it before. However, it seems that I keep switching back and forth...
www.kpopsource.com
This was my very first thread that I posted on KPS exactly the day I subscribed. It's curious that back then I was a casual fan of both Dreamcatcher and PassCode; I essentially liked both of them equally. Eventually Dreamcatcher won that round and stepped up the faves ladder. I stanned them around January this year or maybe it was when Piri was released; I don't know with any precision. Now PassCode is coming back with a vengeance. I think I already stan them by now.
My top tracks on last.fm look like this (I subscribed last wednesday).
Last edited: