[Instiz] The possibility of Baekhyun's solo debut in July is...? (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
[Instiz] The possibility of Baekhyun's solo in July is...?


- I have to apply for a part time job... ah I don't know.

- If it was July, he wouldn't be able to go to music shows... a week..? If not, he must have been very tired because he would need to prerecord..? and also because he would overlap with concerts.

- If it isn't June, it would be July.

- Ah me too. Because of Baekhyun's solo, I couldn't decide my trip.

- I heard it was pushed back so it would be in June, but I think they push it back again. Haizz

c: knets-on-baekhyun


Interesting some k-fans think his solo was pushed back. i wouldn't be surprised if it's true, we have been waiting for his solo debut for ages.

Also it seems like they are expecting EXO's concert to be in July and clashes with Baekhyun solo debut.

I hope everything goes well for his solo, i hope he releases quality songs and becomes successful because he deserves it.


27547
 
Last edited:
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
99
Reactions Received
334
Location
Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Bonus comments from k netizens :

- Before Baekhyun goes solo, it’d be good if he comes out with individual pictorial cover

- I hope Baekhyun would be on I Live Alone

- I wish BH will come to Yoo Heeyeol Sketchbook more often

- I wish for BH to have an overseas variety show

c: knets-on-baekhyun

Honestly i don't see Baekhyun going to variety shows. he gets a lot of unnecessary hate from other fandoms and SM rarely push EXO on shows. Tho i hope he at least promotes his solo debut on relevant shows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread