Intro Intro to my weird life :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,641
Reactions Received
93,452
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,904
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
thank you so much x I've watched a few clips of pd 101 and i like justin from the second season :)
girls sorry :) the one that made Rocket girls.
45078


musically they seem to have been mostly wasted the 2 years is almost up and so few group songs compared to like say pd 48 w1 ect.
ton of solo work. Thus they seem less a group than a collection of individuals to me. I do like each of them I just feel they were misused.
Light was good.

i know like 3 boys total that are not 2nd gen or older.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello! I'm actually quite near you, although I'm not from London, I'm about 2 hours away.
I haven't seen any Idol Producer series yet but I will watch the next season since Handong (who is the Chinese member) of Dreamcatcher will be in there.

Hope you enjoy the forums :maheart: :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Welcome! I hope you like it here πŸ’™
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hi and welcome to KPS. :) I've seen you around. It's lovely to meet you!
Everyone here is neat as, you'll fit right in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread