Intro Introducing Myself! :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 November 2024
Messages
118
Reactions Received
143
Location
Verrerdise
Website
purplehello98.neocities.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
877
Fandom
Verrer/Sone
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hi everyone, I'm Lizzie! I'm a college student from the US who loves K-pop. :) I like a balance of boy groups and girl groups. I tend to prefer boy groups but sadly I tend to like more gg-esque music so I don't get my boygroup fix as much as I'd wish, and tend to listen to a lot of girl groups casually. Life is hard for a bright boy group enjoyer! :(

My faves
(the groups that I actively follow and I tend to own their albums)

VERIVERY (ult)
Girls' Generation (ult)

The Wind (maybe an ult one day?)
Dear Alice (not really K-pop but I still love them! And ditto)

Other groups/soloists I like
(casually listen/kind of follow)

CSR (They used to be ults but I'm falling out of being a fan though because of their last two comebacks---that's a rant for another time)
GFRIEND and Lovelyz (borderline faves, I absolutely love their music but I only really listen to singles and don't follow them)
(Really a lot of Christian horse girl groups---that's one of my top fave genres!!)
Yena
Sistar
TWS (though if they continue their recent comeback's concept change I'll prob stop liking them... where's all the bright bg music?!?)
H.O.T.
S.E.S.

Other hobbies

I run my own personal Web-site (which I have linked in my signature and my profile) and I love all things old Net as well, which is part of the reason why I joined this forum! I also like playing my Switch (including Splatoon, Stardew Valley, Minecraft and more), watching old TV shows (Gilmore Girls, The Office, Golden Girls, Designing Women), reading (Jane Austen, Georgette Heyer, Louise Rennison and more) and general retro technology! If you couldn't tell, I'm a very nostalgic person, even though I'm too young to remember most of the stuff I'm nostalgic for LOLLLLLL

I also love languages! I speak English as my native language and I've spoken French for a long time now, and I'm studying to become a French teacher. I've tried learning other languages through the years, most recently Korean, but sometimes I become too busy and so fall off the train. :(

If you like any of my same groups/hobbies please reach out! I'd love to meet new friends. :) I'm so glad to be here!
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
WOAH A VERRER!?!?!?!? IN THE YEAR OF 2024?!!?!?!? HOLY FUCK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit: sorry if I sound really suprised I just haven't heard that name in forever they meant a lot to me in 2019-21

I'm becoming bigger on the Wind too they've had one hell of a one year! Lovelyz is my fave gg :3

(though if they continue their recent comeback's concept change I'll prob stop liking them... where's all the bright bg music?!?)
We're on the same page here oml tws and the wind are literally saving the scene out here
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Panda's Rate Your Introduction:

College student+1
Likes boy groups-1
But actually likes girl groups more+2
Likes VeryVery-1 (Boy Group) -2 (Tried to look them up and ended up on a diaper website)
Ult is Girls Gen+5
CSR+1 (Love those girls) -1(Shining bright was cute) +1 (Last come back was blah)
Gfriend+2
Something about Christian Horse girl groupsI'm scared to look that up after @cherish 's decapitating cows incident (no score)
Yena+50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sistar+5
H.O.T.+2 (Mentioned in 1998 as Eunji's ults)
Your Nerdy+5
Gilmore girls+1 Cute show
Golden Girls+100 (Watched this with my grandmother :pepeheart:)
Jane Austen-10 (She makes my eyes bleed with boredom)
Studying French-20 WHY, WHY WOULD ANYONE STUDY A LANGUAGE WHERE THEY DON'T PRONOUNCE HALF THE LETTERS IN A WORD yet still expect it spelled correctly! AND WHO NEEDS 3K ways to conjugate a verb?!
I've run out of fingers and toes and my cat won't sit still so I guess you can stay. :pandanoreaction:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Hello and welcome Lizzie! I also love old net treasures! I make kpop edits with them
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
hey welcome to kps! i hope we get to interact a lot cause your taste is frankly superior! i mean, s.e.s?? snsd??? christian horse girl??? yena??? i love you already :nekolove:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hey, Lizzie! I'm Chiara - welcome to the forums! and please excuse @PandaMandu - he can be mean sometimes, but the rest of us are quite friendly!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread