Intro Introducing Myself! :) (2 Viewers)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
WTF?! Consider my mind vaporized. Explain how a horse entered this equation though?!
its got an innocent, bright, and youthful sound and aesthetic, and the horse girl part cane from the stereotypical horse girl
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,574
Reactions Received
18,253
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,605
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hi Lizzie! A fellow Jigumi, I love to see it. :kittylove: It's always fun when people like a variety of groups across gens.

Since you like bright boy groups and older gens, were you ever into B1A4? I think they might be up your alley.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,497
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
WTF?! Consider my mind vaporized. Explain how a horse entered this equation though?!
supposedly its to do with the clean cut girl who likes horses has pic or figurines

hers i s a blurb i found.


A Christian horse girl is just a Christian girl who loves horses and horseback riding. They usually have horse figurines in their rooms and are really girly. They dress girly but modest, at least modest by western standards.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
supposedly its to do with the clean cut girl who likes horses has pic or figurines

hers i s a blurb i found.


A Christian horse girl is just a Christian girl who loves horses and horseback riding. They usually have horse figurines in their rooms and are really girly. They dress girly but modest, at least modest by western standards.
Kpop just got weird. :awkward:
 
Joined
28 November 2024
Messages
118
Reactions Received
143
Location
Verrerdise
Website
purplehello98.neocities.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
877
Fandom
Verrer/Sone
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
WOAH A VERRER!?!?!?!? IN THE YEAR OF 2024?!!?!?!? HOLY FUCK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit: sorry if I sound really suprised I just haven't heard that name in forever they meant a lot to me in 2019-21

I'm becoming bigger on the Wind too they've had one hell of a one year! Lovelyz is my fave gg :3


We're on the same page here oml tws and the wind are literally saving the scene out here
OMG that's so cool!! Anyone who appreciates VRVR at all is kind of hard to come by these days since it's been so long since they released music. I don't think any of the Verrer Discords I'm in are active :( But I want to find some way to make the fandom more active!

AND LITERALLY about TWS and The Wind. We need some more bright boygroups in the scene! A little colour never hurt anyone :'(

Hello Lizzie :dubuwave:

I’m also a college student and speak French too (I’m Canadian).

I really love Christian horse girl groups too :ankha:
Très cool! J'espère peut-être faire un semestre en Québec dans quelques années! Soit Québec, soit France, ou peut-être la Belgique?


Hi Lizzie! A fellow Jigumi, I love to see it. :kittylove: It's always fun when people like a variety of groups across gens.

Since you like bright boy groups and older gens, were you ever into B1A4? I think they might be up your alley.
Actually, this is such a coincidence since I just bought one of their albums last week on Black Friday! Their Rollin' album was in the tiny K-pop section of my local CD store, like a pearl amidst a clam section of pretty much nothing but Aespa, NCT and one or two other groups I can't remember. It's a hard life liking obscurer/older groups when all there is to buy is the couple most popular groups :crycry:

ANYWAY I had already downloaded their OK album ages ago and I love it, so I bought their Rollin' album and I also love this! So maybe I need to become a Bana...
:dubuthink:
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet and centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,574
Reactions Received
18,253
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,605
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Actually, this is such a coincidence since I just bought one of their albums last week on Black Friday! Their Rollin' album was in the tiny K-pop section of my local CD store, like a pearl amidst a clam section of pretty much nothing but Aespa, NCT and one or two other groups I can't remember. It's a hard life liking obscurer/older groups when all there is to buy is the couple most popular groups :crycry:

ANYWAY I had already downloaded their OK album ages ago and I love it, so I bought their Rollin' album and I also love this! So maybe I need to become a Bana...
:dubuthink:
I think the universe is sending you a message! :lisalaugh: My personal favorite song by them is Solo Day, and as a trio, I really like Like a Movie too. It's more mature than their debut days, but they've still got their whimsy.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
OMG that's so cool!! Anyone who appreciates VRVR at all is kind of hard to come by these days since it's been so long since they released music. I don't think any of the Verrer Discords I'm in are active :( But I want to find some way to make the fandom more active!

AND LITERALLY about TWS and The Wind. We need some more bright boygroups in the scene! A little colour never hurt anyone :'(
I totally get that. Many of the groups I've liked in my times have dwindling numbers now (Golcha, BDC (duh they're disbanded myself)) and it's pessimistic to see but when you find a good few people who love the same group it's like euphoria. Hopefully Jellyfish does something, anything!

I'm happy they have debuted and some other bgs have been brighter stuff recently, zb1 comes to mind. It feels sooooo refreshing after the years we've had and that angst era that was like 2020-22. Thank god bgs are seeing the light again!
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,207
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Woah, I'm late!
Anyways, hi! You can call me Kell or Kaprie :dubuwave:
SNSD are my ults as well, and I saw your bias is Sunny. Great taste :thumbs_up: Mine is Sooyoung

I took a look at your website (got a bit too distracted to properly write this message ngl), and it is gorgeous! I'm also a huge Pokémon fan and Nexpo viewer. I'd love to make my own neocities one day when I stop being lazy (I have a blogsite, but it's private)

Welcome to KPS :pikahappy:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,051
Reactions Received
13,719
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,308
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can't believe I forgot to comment :nakypog:

Hi welcome to KPS!! I really love that your ults are SNSD and you also stan Sistar, Friend, and S.E.S. You have amazing taste!

We have the same hobbies as well like gaming and watching old tv shows. Hope we can interact more :sakUwu:
 
Joined
16 December 2024
Messages
46
Reactions Received
48
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
211
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi Lizzie, I also like learning languages. I know some Italian, French, and Japanese. But I'm not very good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread