Announcement Introducing our new senior moderators (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Its what they deserve! Congrats to both of you~
Congratulations, new grandmas :sanapray:
YUSSSS MY WIFEY IS GETTING THE RECOGNITION SHE DESERVES. I KNOW LEXUS AND VIKKI WILL DO A AMAZING JOB FOR THIS FORUM .
Congratulations to you both!
Congrats @lexus :nekolove:

you too ig @Vikki :welp:
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!
Congrats!!! :nekolove:
congratulations you two!
both of you do an wonderful job as staff and mods :maheart:
a really deserved promotion
congrats!!!!
Woot!!! grats
Thank you all so much! We'll continue to work hard. :nekolove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congrats to you both.
:pikahappy: :sanapray:
Thanx for all your hard work moderating , past n future too.:nekoshy:hope I don't make you work harder than should (I mean I'll try to be on my best behavior not like those brats kuroyuri n jimimis-jk).
Seems so quiet today w/one of them on hiatus-less lively, lonely too-Oh well. See even when not here, she's got me derailing now, too. :nekopout: My fault ig for being influenced by her (it's all good-I wasn't badmouthing u while ur away, just nostalgia-ing.):dubuwave:
Come back when ur able.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread